Smoky Southwestern Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (or 1 3/4 cups cooked chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons ice-cold water
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the S blade and pulse to combine.
2. Scrape the bowl down with a spatula, then blend for a full 2 minutes, or until the hummus is super creamy.
3. Serve with veggies or crackers.
Hummus will keep for up to 6 days in an airtight container in the fridge.