- 2 large (or 3 small) bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, and then frozen in a freezer bag
- 1 tsp Green Tea matcha powder
1. Place banana chunks into a food processor fitted with the S blade and turn machine on.
2. Blend until the bananas form a creamy texture, just like soft serve ice cream. It might take a while and the processor may make loud noises but it will work – don’t worry 🙂
3. Once the bananas become creamy, add the matcha powder and mix again.
4. Serve immediately. You can top with fresh fruit for a little extra jazz.
5. Any leftover (if there is any!) can be refrozen and then re-blended for a perfect texture.