Chai-Infused Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chai tea (loose leaf or break open a tea bag)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 frozen bananas
1. Combine all the ingredients, except the banana, into a blender (almond milk, chai tea, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla) and blend until the tea has completely broken down.
2. Once this mixture is fully blended, add the frozen bananas, preferably in small chunks for even blending.