Hi Sweet Friends,
Over the years, I’ve developed a go-to travel routine that keeps me feeling vibrant and strong, even when I’m on the road (or in the air!) For me, the key to staying well while traveling is really quite simple—just a little forward thinking and some easy lightweight items that fit right in my bag. Jet-setting (or schlepping about) makes us more susceptible to stress, junk food, late nights and germs. So that’s why it’s super important to kick your self-care efforts up a notch and keep your immune system protected.
One of my biggest concerns while journeying about is inflammation. Traveling can make us more susceptible its many triggers—but here’s the good news—it doesn’t always have to! In this video, I share a few tips and products that help me (and hopefully you!) stay healthy on the road.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- My nutrient-packed trail mix recipe, and why I chose these goodies: brazil nuts, walnuts, cashews, goji berries, mulberries and cacao nibs.
- My quick and easy-to-make breakfast staple that helps me rise and shine through the whole day.
- What I reach for when I can’t find fresh green juice.
- How I stay on track with my supplements and the one I rely on to keep the trains (a.k.a. poop) moving!
- Why these three essential oils help me with everything from boosting energy and focus before a speech to keeping me happy and relaxed while flying.
- The travel-sized exercise tool I use to prevent body aches, reduce stress and center my mind —all in the comfort of my hotel room.
- How I get a great night’s sleep in a hotel room.
- The one item that isn’t really health-related, but sure does make me feel and look fabulous …
Here’s the list of brands I love:
- Nature’s Path Flax Plus Oatmeal
- Amazing Grass Green Powder
- Roam Wellness Pack
- Magnesium Citrate: Bluebonnet or Solaray Cal-Mag Citrate 1:1 ratio (As always, check with your open-minded MD before taking a supplement.)
- Thieves Essential Oil
- Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Mat
- White noise phone apps:
- Lightning Bug – Sleep Clock
- Music Therapy for Sound Sleep
- Chroma Doze
- White Noise
- Nature Sounds to Sleep
- White Noise
- Sleep Machine
- iRelax Melodies
- Jiffy ESteam Travel Steamer