- 1 butternut squash
- 3 courgettes
- 1 avocado
- 4 handfuls salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 374 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop the squash into small bite sized cubes. Place on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt and roast for around 30 minutes until well caramelised and soft.
3. Meanwhile with a peeler, peel the courgettes into ribbons.
4. Put the salad in a bowl, add the courgette strips, cube your avocado and then add the roasted squash.
5. Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette and toss so everything is coated.
6. Plate and serve!