- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9×5 loaf pan
2. Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to food processor and pulse until well blended (you may need to stop and scrape the sides a few times)
3. Pour batter into pan, top with chocolate chips, and bake for 23-25 minutes (brownies will have pulled away from the sides of the pan, top will be shiny, and toothpick will come out almost perfectly clean)
4. Let cool for at least 45 minutes. No cheating here! The brownies need to be completely cool in order to to set.
5. To remove from pan I run a knife under hot water for a minute, dry it, then cut. The heat helps make a cleaner cut. Then I use a butter spreader to lift them out.