- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, plain
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 red chilli
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite sized pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C.
2. In a food processor, add all the ingredients, except cauliflower.
3. Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and pour in the marinade; mix well to ensure all the pieces are coated.
4. On a lined baking sheet, place coated cauliflower florets and roast until tender (45-60 minutes depending on the size of the cauliflower).
5. Garnish with generous amounts of lime juice and serve immediately.