- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons grated, fresh ginger
- 2 pitted Medjool dates or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Blend the strawberries, milk, ginger and sweetener together on high till smooth.
2. Pour the mixture over the chia seeds in a mixing bowl. Stir and allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes. Stir again, then transfer to the fridge for 1-2 hours (or overnight), until it has a thick, pudding-like texture. Serve with extra fresh strawberries, if desired.