- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 1/4 cups vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the cashews, mayonnaise and water to a food processor. Blend for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
3. Use a spatula to transfer the cashew mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir together.
4. Transfer the dip to an oven-proof dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, cucumber slices or other vegetables.