- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 taco shells
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Place the squash face up on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 50 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
3. Remove from the oven and use a fork to remove the ‘spaghetti’ squash and place into a bowl. Discard the shell.
4. Prepare the taco shells by laying them on a flat surface. Add the spaghetti squash, onion, tomatoes, arugula, hot sauce, salsa, scallion and hemp seeds. Serve immediately.