- 1 large eggplant
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Sodium free salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Fresh italian parley, chopped, to garnish
1. Cut the eggplant and the bell pepper in half lengthwise.
2. Remove the ribs and seeds from the bell pepper.
3. Brush the sides of the veggies with oil.
4. Heat the BBQ to medium-high heat.
5. Place the veggies on the grill and close the lid.
6. Cook until the veggies are marked, turn and grill for another 5 minutes.
7. Scoop out the eggplant flesh and put in a blender.
8. Add the bell pepper, tahini, lemon juice and garlic.
9. Season with sodium free salt and pepper to taste.
10. Blend until smooth.
11. Garnish with fresh Italian parsley.
12. Serve with your favorite vegetables.