- 2 cups raw rolled oats
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or less, I like a lot)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine the raisins, oats, and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until it begins to clump together.
2. Roll the dough into 1″ balls.
3. If you have a mini bundt pan, then that’s perfect. Otherwise, line a 6″ cake pan with plastic wrap. Place a small jar or cup in the middle to form the hole, or just make a solid loaf.
4. Pile the dough balls into the pan (I sprinkled in a few raisins too) and press down gently.
5. Blend the ingredients for the glaze in the blender until smooth. Spoon on the glaze.
6. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
7. Pull apart your loaf into a sticky, sweet serving.