- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 2 hours or more, then drained
- 2 large bananas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup coconut water (1/2 cup if you’re using a food processor)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon probiotic powder (optional; you can simply open up a few probiotic capsules for this!)
1. Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
2. Alternatively, place all the ingredients, except the coconut water, in a food processor and pulse a few times to combine. Turn the motor on and drizzle in the coconut water in a thin stream. Keep processing until the mixture is very smooth.
3. Stored in an airtight container in the fridge. The yogurt will keep for 2 days.