- 1/3 cup cooked pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, ground in a coffee grinder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
1. In a bowl, stir all ingredients together until evenly combined.
2. Transfer it to the fridge to chill and firm up, at least 2 hours.
3. Roll into balls and place them in the freezer while making the chocolate.
- 2/3 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1 cup cacao powder
1. Whisk together the cacao butter and sweetener in a bowl set over a pot of hot water. This is important to keep the chocolate fluid. Sift in the cacao powder and gently whisk the mixture together until smooth.
2. Dip the truffles into the chocolate and remove them with a fork, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. Set on a parchment paper lined tray.
3. Let set in the fridge for a few minutes and drizzle more chocolate on top if desired. Dust with cinnamon.