- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 1 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a mini muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl mix the the almond flour, arrowroot powder, and salt.
3. Using a rubber spatula stir in the coconut oil, maple syrup, and water. Mixture should be crumbly but stick together when pressed. Add more water if mixture is too dry.
4. Make teaspoon sized ball with the dough. Place in muffin holes and use your thumbs to press the dough into the pan creating the crust.
5. Use a toothpick to poke a few wholes in each mini crust to prevent bubbling.
6. In a large bowl mix all pumpkin filling ingredients until well combined.
7. Spoon pumpkin filling into mini crusts.
8. Bake for 27-32 minutes.
9. Let cool completely then transfer to the fridge for 2-4 hours so they can set. Enjoy!