This recipe was inspired by my favorite summer fruit stand—the peaches are out-of-control delicious and juicy. I buy one for my bike ride home and the rest for smoothies!
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1 cup peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks or slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds, ground
- 1 1/2 cups nondairy milk of choice
- 1 cup Swiss chard, washed, stems removed, and torn into pieces (about 2 large leaves), tightly packed
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!