- 1/2 cup raw cashews, almonds or walnuts (or a combination)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup pitted soft Medjool dates (roughly chopped after measuring, packed into a measuring cup)
- Pinch sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or pure maple syrup
1. In a food processor, throw all of the ingredients in. Process until finely crumbled. Continue processing until the mixture starts to hold together into a mass. If your mixture seems dry, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until it adheres.
2. With wet hands, press the dough into an 8×4″ loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Chill the dough until firm. Remove the parchment and the chilled dough from the loaf pan and cut into 1″x1″ cookie pieces.