- 4 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 3/4 cups coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 mangoes
- date honey or maple syrup to drizzle.
1. Place the chia seeds into a bowl and add the coconut cream. Stir for the first 5 minutes until the seeds start to plump out.
2. Add the vanilla powder and stir again. Place into the fridge, bringing it out every 5 minutes to stir. After around 30 minutes, the chia pudding is ready.
3. While the chia pudding is in the fridge, peel and core the mangoes, and put aside half a mango to be sliced up and added to the top of the puddings. Add the rest to the blender and blend into a thick mango custard.
4. Take two small mason jars and layer the chia pudding at the bottom, then a layer of mango custard followed by a top layer of chia pudding. Decorate the top with fresh sliced mango and serve along with date honey or maple syrup.