- 6 ounces raw green lentils
- 2 heaped teaspoons vegan bouillon powder (or a vegetable stock cube)
- A handful seeds of choice
- 1/2 pomegranate, de-seeded
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup or sweetener of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start by adding the lentils, stock and water to a pan. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for around 30 minutes, until soft.
3. Add the seeds to a roasting tray, and pop them in the oven for 5 minutes to roast until crunchy.
4. Mix the lentils with the lemon juice and a touch of sweetener, as well as the crunchy seeds and pomegranate seeds.
5. Leave to cool, or eat straight away. Serve with leafy greens and lots of hummus!