- 6 cups green or red cabbage, diced
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 2 cups granny smith apples, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine cabbage, apples, carrots, walnuts and sunflower seeds in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place all dressing ingredients into a high-speed blender (I used my Vitamix). Blend on high for 3-5 minutes, or until dressing is creamy and smooth.
3. Pour dressing over coleslaw mixture and combine until coleslaw is thoroughly coated with dressing.