- 1 bunch kale, any variety, shredded by hand
- 1 cup diced bell peppers, red, yellow, or orange
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 avocados, pit removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons flax oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne, to taste
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Massage and mix with your hands to “wilt” the kale and cream the avocado (this should only take a minute or two), and serve.
Psst… For more delicious plant-powered recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Kitchen today!
Photo Credit: Andrew Scrivani