- 7 ounces almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond or cashew butter
- 1/4 cup oats (optional)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Oats or granola (optional)
1. Place the milk, bananas, cinnamon and nut butter to a blender and blend for couple of minutes. For a thicker smoothie, add 1/4 cup of oats.
2. Put blueberries on the bottom of a jar so they reach to about 1/4 or 1/3 of the jar.
3. Add oats or granola if you are using them. Pour in the smoothie.
4. Store in the fridge and serve cool.