- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups black beans, cooked
- 6 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 4-8 green onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 jalapeño (preference)
- Avocado, as much as you like!
1. In a large pot, add olive oil, red onions and garlic and cook until onions are semi-translucent.
2. Add water, vegetable bouillon, cumin, chill powder, salt and black pepper and bring to a simmer.
3. After 10 minutes, add in cooked black beans and using a potato masher, mash it up!
4. Add jalapeño, green onions and bell pepper, let simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Serve it and enjoy!