- 1/2 cup almond pulp*
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup oat flour**
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple or coconut sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
1. In a food processor grind the almond pulp, pecans, oat flour, shredded coconut and maple sugar.
2. Add the banana, vanilla and salt. Blend again to incorporate. Add the coconut oil last and pulse in.
3. Press this cupcake dough into mini muffin cups (pressing lightly will give a more fluffy texture). Set aside.
*Leftover from making almond milk
**Grind enough raw oat groats or regular oats to make 1/4 cup
White Chocolate Banana Frosting:
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons maple or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons melted cacao butter
1. In a high speed blender, combine the banana, cashews, coconut sugar, lemon and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
2. Add the cacao butter and blend again.
3. Chill the mixture in the fridge in a large bowl/container for at least 8 hours until it firms up.
4. Pipe or spread over the cupcakes.