- 2 slices of your favorite whole or sprouted grain bread, lightly toasted
- ½ avocado
- ½ lime
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Toast bread slices. Slice a ripe avocado in half. Squeeze the meat of the avocado onto the toasted bread and spread it evenly.
2. Cut a lime in half and gently squeeze the juice over the avocado on your slices of toast.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, sea salt and black pepper to taste.
Psst… For more delicious plant-powered recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Kitchen today!
Photo Credit: Andrew Scrivani