- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup Instant Raw Applesauce (or any unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Let waffle iron preheat.
2. Place all dry ingredients into a medium bowl.
3. Pour in almond milk, applesauce and maple syrup and thoroughly combine using a hand mixer or a spoon.
4. Spray waffle iron with coconut oil spray and scoop about half a cup of vegan batter onto waffle iron.
5. Close waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
6. Enjoy with fresh berries and delicious maple syrup.