- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened cashew milk or almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups pitted and packed soft, sticky Medjool dates (about 12 dates)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened, unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
1. Line a 5″x10″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a high-speed blender, combine the cashew milk, dates, peanut butter, cashew butter, vanilla and sea salt. Blend on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until completely smooth.
3. Pour the ice cream mixture into the pan. Loosely cover the pan with plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. Freeze for at least 8 hours to set.
4. Allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes to soften before scooping and serving.
5. Store in freezer for up to 1 week.