- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon date syrup or pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dr. Fuhrman’s Riesling Raisin Vinegar or other sweet vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a blender or food processor, add avocado, mayonnaise, date or maple syrup, lemon juice, vinegars, garlic and non-dairy milk and blend until smooth.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, raisins and sunflower seeds. Add dressing to bowl and toss until well coated. Season with freshly ground black pepper and chill in the refrigerator for a couple hours.