- 1 bunch fresh dill, stems included (about 1 packed cup)
- 1⁄4 cup hemp hearts
- juice of 1⁄2 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh pepper
1. Place the garlic and sea salt in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and pulse until the garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
3. Toss with brown rice pasta, zucchini noodles or drizzle over roasted vegetables.