- 2 cups rolled oats, thick
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a large mixing bowl, fold all ingredients together. Mix thoroughly.
2. Using your hands grab some of the mixture and start rolling together in about one inch balls. Squeeze them firmly to help everything stick together.
3. Place the rolled energy balls on a cookie sheet. I like to put them in the freezer to help them get firm.
4. The peanut butter will start to dry out, so this needs to be done fast. It is helpful to have two people or consider doing a half batch, which really makes it more fun. I do such a large batch because once I make them they are gone pretty fast. The hubby and kids can’t seem to keep away.