Hello Thanksgiving! This festive fall smoothie calls for an irresistible mixture of pumpkin puree, frozen banana, pumpkin pie spice, and homemade almond milk. (Store bought is fine in this recipe, too, though the homemade version will be creamier!)
Join me for a 5-day #greendrinkaday challenge to set yourself up for success starting on Monday, November 13th! Grab your planner with recipes, tips + more here.
Pro Tip: Don’t have pumpkin pie spice? Make your own by combining 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, and 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or nondairy milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or the seeds of 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 pitted Medjool date
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!