Crazy Sexy Diet
Crazy Sexy Health Crusader,
Today I’m wildly proud to announce that my new book, Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark & Live Like You Mean it, is on bookshelves nationwide and available at Amazon! And thanks to you we became an Amazon best-seller on the first day of the launch! Can you say #45 out of 8 million books?! Crazy Sexy Diet is my life bible. It’s filled with everything I’ve learned on my wellness journey. I know in my bones that it will make you smile, shine, and soar to new health heights. If you have any doubt about how helpful this book is, check out the unbelievable 5-star reviews!
Along with help from my brilliant posse of experts, (rocker stars like Mark Hyman MD, Dean Ornish MD, Kathy Freston, Neal Barnard MD, Rory Freedman, and more…) I lay out the fundamentals of the BEST diet and lifestyle on the planet: a low-fat, vegetarian—or better yet, vegan—program that emphasizes balancing your body’s pH and reducing inflammation by eating more lush whole foods, low-glycemic fruits, raw veggies, alkalizing green drinks and green smoothies. YUM!
You’ll get buckets of healthy lifestyle guidance (including exercise, meditation, and natural body care tips) as well as a mother load of emotional support. Because good health demands two things: 1) Upgrade and optimize what we’re eating. 2) Pin point and address what’s eating you. In both regards, Crazy Sexy Diet kicks it out of the park!
This way of eating, drinking and thinking has deeply transformed my life. I’ve gone from sick and tired to ultra-inspired! Now I’m here to help you do the same. If you’ve followed me since the beginning, you know how much this book means to me. Thank you for being my companion along the way, for showing up, giving me feedback, and spreading the good word. Though I may not know you personally, I have thought about you many times. Writers do that. We spend countless hours alone, thinking about people, and taping into the Divine sweet spot in order to channel and uplift the collective consciousness.
This is a big week because we’re trying for the blessed New York Times bestseller list. Yikes! If you’d like to help, here are some things you can do to show the love between now and next weekend, January 16th – 22nd:
1) Buy it while it’s hot! It’s available at Amazon and other online retailers as well as local bookstores. If you’ve bought it already, maybe snag another copy for family, friends, and total strangers!
2) Tweet! Tweet! and Retweet! Chirp about Crazy Sexy Diet (use #crazysexydiet) and cut & paste this link to buy: http://tinyurl.com/crazysexydiet
3) Update your Facebook status with Crazy Sexy Diet news and provide the link http://tinyurl.com/crazysexydiet
4) Write a Crazy Sexy Diet review in your blog or newsletter. Share your reflections, generate discussions, and post the link.
5) Sandwich Boards and Skywriters. Ok, so this is only for the most dedicated among you, but feel free to stand on your streetcorner or rent an airplane that spells “crazy sexy diet” across the stratosphere.
Big hugs and deep bows in advance! Check out crazysexydiet.com for lots more info.
One last thing! If you’d like to jump into the 21-day Crazy Sexy Diet cleanse today, you can join me and your fellow wellness warriors at my Facebook page or online community. Let’s rock 2011 together!
Peace & buckets of gratitude and love,
PS- Tune in to Good Morning America tomorrow morning (1/18) around 8:30AM EST for my Crazy Sexy Diet interview! xoxo
Grab your FREE Sneak Peek of Crazy Sexy Kitchen here. Recipes included!