In this refreshing and mildly sweet juice, fennel meets ginger—another belly-soothing superstar—and hydrating cucumber. The combination of ingredients can help to keep nausea and bloating at bay. This is a perfect elixir to sip before or after a heavy meal.
- 1/2 small head fennel (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/8 cup mint, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 2 apples
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Juice all ingredients.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!