- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios, shelled
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped (for rolling)
1. Place all the ingredients (except the last 1/4 cup pistachios) into a food processor. Process for one minute or until finely chopped and blended.
2. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls of mixture. Roll between your hands to create evenly-sized balls.
3. When all balls have been rolled, roll them again through the chopped pistachios and press the pistachios firmly into the balls.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes then enjoy!