- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup plant milk of your choice
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Once the waffle maker is ready, you can generously coat with non-stick spray or some oil (extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil are my favorite ones). I don’t do this, but it’s up to you.
4. Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions. My waffles were ready in 7 minutes.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings. I added a sliced banana, cacao nibs and more syrup.