If detoxing could taste this good all the time, we’d all be fit as fiddles! The sprouts give this blend an earthy, nutty flavor, which is balanced perfectly by sweet pear and banana. Sunflower sprouts are one of the most nutritious sprouts around, featuring plenty of protein, B vitamins, and zinc, the latter of which is essential for immune function, while the leafy greens support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
- 1/2 cup dandelion greens, tightly packed
- 1 cup baby spinach, tightly packed
- 1/3 cup sunflower sprouts, tightly packed
- 1/2 large or 1 small pear, cored and seeded
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or nondairy milk of choice
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend till smooth and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!