This smoothie is a go-to in our home. I love the refreshing additions of cilantro and mint, and avocado creates a luscious texture. If you don’t happen to have grapes handy, try kiwi or honeydew melon in their place. If you do have grapes, oh boy, you’re gonna be happy.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 Hass avocado
- 1/3 cup cilantro, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, tightly packed
- 1 cup spinach, tightly packed
- 1 1/4 cups water
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients. Serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!