Crazy Sexy Juice is now available in paperback! Order by Friday, December 9th & get exclusive gifts…
The New Year, New You BIG Bonus Bundle
Here’s what’s inside the bonus…
- The Wisdom & Wellness Workshop—includes 10 live lectures (13 hours of video and audio) from some of the most legendary teachers in personal development, spirituality and wellness. Speakers include: Wayne Dyer, Cheryl Richardson, Iyanla Vanzant, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Caroline Myss, Doreen Virtue, Nick Ortner, Gabby Bernstein and moi! I hand-picked these lectures from the Hay House “I Can Do It!” events—this super-bonus brings one full-day live series straight to your living room! FYI: 2016 is the last year of these events, so this is your ONLY chance to soak up the experience.
- The Say Yes to Your Life Live Lecture—a red-hot lecture event recording with me and my two powerhouse pals, Marie Forleo and Gabrielle Bernstein. We dive deep on self-care, miracles and how to manifest your dreams to make an impact on the world. The three of us are rarely together, so cozy up with a green drink and soak in this soulful event. Inspiration, motivation and vibrant health. BOOM!
How to claim your gift (total value of $185)!
STEP 1: Order Crazy Sexy Juice online or at your favorite bookstore:
STEP 2: Come back to this page and fill out the form below:
Claim your Crazy Sexy Juice bonus gift:
About Crazy Sexy Juice
This book is a celebration of YOU. You’ve got big dreams and you need high quality fuel to meet them!
While you probably know that eating your fruits and veggies will support your health, did you also know it can be easy, affordable and delicious? Yup! You can feel your best each and every day by simply sipping your produce, sweetie. Say goodbye to exhaustion, inflammation, bloat, hormonal rides and generally feeling out of sorts, and say hello to feeling fabulous!
In Crazy Sexy Juice, you’ll learn everything you need to know about creating simple and scrumptious juices, smoothies and nut milks. With over 100 recipes to keep your juicer and blender humming with variety through every season, you’ll be able to easily fit this life-changing practice into your busy day—helping you make health deposits instead of withdrawals. Cha-ching!
- How to stay super healthy without breaking the bank
- Timesaving tips for juicing and blending on the go go go
- Recipes for gorgeous skin & a youthful glow
- Need a boost after your workout? I’ve got you covered
- Solutions for inflammation, digestive issues & folks with chronic disease
- Everything you need to know about superfoods
- How to choose, store and prepare the best ingredients for optimum health
- Need a 4 pm pick me up? Zing! You’ll get oodles of energy-boosting recipes
- Troubleshooting advice for common kitchen calamities
- How to choose the best juicer, blender and kitchen tools for every budget
- How to get your family onboard and make this lifestyle stick
- And oh, so much more…
Whether you’re an old pro at making liquid magic or just starting out, I’ll help you experience juicing and blending as a fun and delicious journey into the transformative powers of produce. I’m just so proud of this book. It’s beautiful (like you!), easy to navigate & filled with love. Salute!
But wait, I’m gonna help you cleanse, too!
If you’re interested in going a little deeper and reinvigorating your overall system, I’ve also included an easy and energizing three-day cleanse. This plan is for everyone: folks who are just getting started with juices and smoothies, juicing and blending pros and those of you who love the taste of these drinks but sometimes find it challenging to stick with the habit.
For the three-day cleanse, I’ve created a variety of delicious juices, smoothies, nut milks and, yes, actual food that’s both nourishing and satisfying. This isn’t about starvation, deprivation or calorie counting; it’s about recalibrating our palates and renewing our bodies with cleaner, healthier foods. Think of it as an opportunity to reset your digestion and polish the already magnificent diamond that is you!
Order your copy of Crazy Sexy Juice now:
Praise for Crazy Sexy Juice
“When I think of juicing and blending, I think of Kris Carr. Fresh juices and smoothies are the best way of getting a direct shot of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and enzymes. Nothing gives you a boost of energy quite like it. Cheers to Crazy Sexy Juice!”
—FRANK LIPMAN, M.D.
“Fruits and vegetables contain a huge array of nutrients that our bodies require in highly absorbable forms. Kris Carr’s juice and smoothie recipes are heavenly ways to imbibe the elixirs bursting forth from nature’s bounty.”
—CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP M.D.
“I get asked about the benefits of fresh juice and smoothies a lot, and I’m all for it. You can fit more of the good stuff in! For amazing wisdom and delicious recipes, check out the juicing and blending queen, Kris Carr. Crazy Sexy Juice is a fantastic book to add to your collection.”
—MARK HYMAN, M.D.
“Let’s face it. We know we need to get more fruits, veggies, good quality protein, and healthy fats into our diets, because food is our best medicine. But life is full and cooking isn’t always our first priority. Enter Crazy Sexy Juice to save the day! Life gets a little easier, a little fresher, and you know you’re giving your body just what it needs! Crazy Sexy Juice will take the work out of figuring out how to get your daily dose of healthy goodness. Eating your veggies never tasted—or felt—so good.”
—AVIVA ROMM, M.D.
Kris Carr is a multiple New York Times best-selling author, speaker, and wellness advocate. She is the subject and director of the documentary Crazy Sexy Cancer, which premiered at the SXSW Film Festival and aired on TLC, The Discovery Channel, and The Oprah Winfrey Network. Kris is also the author of the award-winning Crazy Sexy book series, including Crazy Sexy Diet and Crazy Sexy Kitchen. Named a “new role model” by The New York Times, and a “force of nature” by O Magazine, Kris has been featured in Glamour, Vanity Fair, Scientific American, Success, Forbes, People, “Good Morning America,” “Today,” “CBS Evening News,” “The Early Show,” “Access Hollywood,” “The Doctors,” “Super Soul Sunday,” and “The Oprah Winfrey Show.” As an irreverent foot soldier in the fight against disease, Kris inspires countless people to take charge of their health and happiness by adopting a plant-passionate diet, self-care practices, and learning to live like they really mean it. In Oprah’s words, “Kris Carr’s riveting journey started a revolution.”