- 1 Head romaine lettuce, leaves removed
- 1 Cup cooked millet
- 1 Red apple, thinly sliced
- 1 Kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons pecans or walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons well-stirred tahini
1. Lay the romaine lettuce leaves on a flat surface.
2. Fill them like you would fill a burrito with the millet, apple, kiwi, pecans and basil.
3. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper and drizzle with the tahini.
4. Fold the lettuce wraps lengthwise and serve.