- 1 Coconut oil pie crust
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons arrow root powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
1. Add blueberries, maple syrup, arrow root powder, cinnamon and allspice to a large bowl, thoroughly combine and set aside.
2. Make the Coconut Oil Pie Crust.
3. Roll dough out into a very thin layer and flip it over onto a pie pan.
4. Gently shape the dough and cut off the long extra edges.
5. Ball up the extra pieces and roll out into a thin layer of dough, creating the top piece.
6. Place pie pan in fridge and preheat oven to 400°F.
7. Once oven is heated, remove pie pan from fridge and pour blueberry concoction into pan.
8. Lay top layer of pie dough over blueberries and cut a design into top.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.