- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1/8 cup chia gel (soak 2 tablespoons chia seeds in 1 cup water for at least 30 minutes)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce or nama shoyu
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 5 cups kale, cleaned and chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
1. Combine the first eight ingredients in your blender to make a dressing.
2. Place kale and carrots in a large serving bowl.
3. Coat with dressing and serve.