- 4 medium size peaches
- 2 peaches
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked 6+ hours, drained then rinsed
- 1/2 cup raw shredded coconut
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. To make the crust, blend the almonds and shredded coconut in a food processor until it becomes a coarse crumble, add in the dates and cinnamon and pulse blend until it is well mixed as a crumble. Be sure not to over process it to the point that it becomes mushy.
2. Press a small amount of the crumble into the bottom of each dish.
3. Cut the peaches into large chunks and place in a bowl.
4. To make the syrup, blend the peaches, dates, vanilla and cinnamon until it becomes smooth. Pour the syrup over the peaches and mix together in the bowl.
5. Then, add the filling, layering with crumble and top with more crumble.