- 1 cup walnuts
- 8 pitted medjool dates (soaked for 10 minutes and then drained if tough)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/4 cup homemade almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1-2 teaspoons maca
- 1/4 teaspoon raw vanilla powder
- Generous pinch pink Himalayan salt
1. In a food processor, pulse the walnuts until they become super fine crumbs.
2. Add all the other ingredients and process until just combined. You should be able to press the mixture together between your fingers and it will stay. Make sure you don’t over process!
3. Line a tin with cling film and press the mixture in.
4. Freeze for about an hour and then cut into brownie squares/slices.