Lemon Panna Cotta:
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, soaked for 4 hours and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 of a cup coconut oil, melted
Sauce and Garnish:
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup black berries
1, Lemon Panna Cotta: Place all ingredients except coconut oil in a high-speed blender and blend until perfectly smooth. Add coconut oil and blend for few seconds until mixed well. Pour the panna cotta mixture into molds and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
2. Sauce: Blend half of the raspberries with maple syrup in a high-speed blender until smooth.
3. Serve the panna cotta in a plate with raspberry sauce and garnish with berries. Depending on how “frozen” the panna cotta is when you remove it from the freezer, you might need to let it defrost for about 20-30 minutes before serving.