- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 3/4 cup of dates, de-pitted
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of cherries, de-pitted
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
1. For the crust, blend almond meal and dates together until mixture sticks together. Smush mixture into a 6-8 inch pie dish.
2. For the filling, blend cashews, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla until silky smooth. Scoop filling over crust. Freeze for at least on hour.
3. For the topping, blend cherries and strawberries. Add a little maple syrup to adjust sweetness (optional).
4. Defrost cheesecake in the fridge for 45-60 minutes, until the center is cold but not frozen.
5. Slice and serve with a hearty drizzle of the fruit topping