This delicious smoothie will make you feel as though you’re drinking dessert through a straw—but it’ll also help to boost your vitality with healthful fatty acids and greens.
Pro Tip: Coconut butter adds a wonderful creaminess and subtly decadent flavor to smoothies—a nice departure from almond or peanut butter, if those are your go-to’s. It can be a little tricky to find, but you should be able to get your hands on some at most health-food stores or online.
- 1 cup kale, tightly packed
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups nondairy milk of choice
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend till smooth and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!