- 1 medium beet root, peeled
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup cauliflower florets
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Using a Spiralizer, twirl the zucchini, sweet potato and beet into thin spaghetti like noodles.
2. Arrange the noodles into a big bowl or platter.
3. Add the blueberries and sprinkle with cauliflower florets.
4. Garnish with dressing and serve
Rather have it warm? Simply steam the beet, sweet potato, zucchini and cauliflower florets for 3-5 minutes. After removing it from the steamer, add the blueberries and dressing.