This smoothie pays homage to my favorite ice pop—without the corn syrup and artificial flavors. You’ll be amazed at how well it captures the sweet, refreshing taste we all remember, and unlike the original childhood treat, it’s brimming with vitamin C, potassium, and healthy fats. What’s not to love?
- 1 orange, peeled, pith removed, and cut into quarters
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1/8 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups nondairy milk of choice
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend till smooth and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!