- 1 cup raw organic almonds
- 1 cup fresh dates (about 8 dates), pitted
- 2 tablespoons cacao (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- dash of sea salt
1. Place almonds, cacao and shredded coconut into a high-speed blender or food processor. Process on high until ingredients are a flour-like consistency.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender/processor and blend on medium to high until fully incorporated into the dry ingredients.
3. Dump the mixture into a bowl. Take a tablespoon worth of the mixture in between your hands, rolling to form a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
4. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.