This cheery drink is an ode to summer’s most beloved ingredients, from cucumber to pineapple to fresh basil. I recommend making it seasonally, when your herbs and fruits are at the peak of freshness. Basil contains tons of flavonoids that can help to protect your skin against aging and UV damage.
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple cubes
- 1/4 cup basil, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup cilantro or parsley, leaves and stems, tightly packed
- 1/8 cup mint leaves, tightly packed
- 4 stalks kale
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Juice all ingredients.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!